Well, it's taken a while, but I've finally got my list. Thanks to Creativity and Awright for the inspiration.
- Get a haircut. I like mixing highly achievable goals in with my other ones.
- Stay one step ahead of the class. Which means barely keeping up with the teacher.
- Go out on a freakin' date! Sheesh!
- Get to bed on time
- Get up on time
- More blogging, less blahgging. I've been working on this one for a while.
- Finish this post.
- Climb Lone Peak. It's been ten years since I first got the urge for this one. What makes this year different? I've been working on visualization exercises. In my mind it's already done. As soon as the snow starts melting, I'm hitting the trails to get in shape. I'm thinking July 5th on this one, but I've yet to set a date.
- Read. Something other than textbooks, scriptures, Wikipedia, blogs, warning labels, bathroom stall writing, tattoos (a generic form of highly accurate information), the comics, The First Presidency message, or between the lines. At some time during the year (I've been told goals are more achievable when there's a timeframe attached).
- Organize my books by color . Shouldn't take long.
- Save money.
- Find true love, but mistakingly diagnose it as a heavy reaction to that piece of moldy pigeon carcass I just ate on my way into the joint (he triple dog dared me!). Eh, who am I kidding, there's no way she'd wanna kiss me with my moldy pigeon breath anyhow. Unless it was ... after all ... true love.
Oh, and I should be updating my blog sometime soon. Like, maybe by the end of the semester. See I've already got the header finished:
We're getting there. And now to scratch one off the list...